To Everything there is a a season and a time to every purpose under heaven. A time to be born, a time to die.
1. Three funerals in a short span. The one Saturday was especially meaningful because she frustrated me by not fighting her cancer. 2. Imagine my surprise when the minister said the most courageous thing she did in her life was to accept her limited span of days and live them fully.
3. The amount of people who filled the Church was a testimony to her faith and humility.
4. Marilyn said live each day as if it were your last.
5.”Be as loving as you can, as often as you can, for as many people as you can for as long as you live.”-Unknown
6″Every day after my diagnosis was like Christmas.”
7. “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present but not giving it.” Unknown
8. The mediatation of the three hugs. Hug everyone three times. The first is for when I won’t be here ,the second of when you won’t be here, the third that we are both here.
9. She was described as a tree that held together all the branches of her family and friends.
10. She was described as the stem of a flower that provided nurture for the flowers and leaves above her.