1. the new butterfly flower spinners are ready to go out up the walkway!
2. I am ready to build the fairy garden around the big old maple tree
3. the flower petal headbands are ready to beautify the already beautiful heads of guests
4. Maribeth is making fruit salad and vegetable pizza
5. I have my Spring flags ready to fly
6. the Spring wreath is on the wall with the sparkly Spring sign
7. Maribeth is arranging flowers in the cobalt blue glass vases
8. got out all the scarves out for waving as we dance around the tree
9. the rainbow tablecloth has been washed and is ready to go
10. all kinds of tea and lemonade are available
11. I’m about ready to make my annual trek to West Point Market for the beautiful cookies
12. this is what gets me through the rougher days of winter — thank you, Annual Dance of Spring and thank you to my fun friends who are willing to wave scarves and dance around a tree in a silly and happy celebration of Spring! Hooray! Yahoo! Yippee!