1. A beautiful 6-mile run with all the ducks, geese, blue herons and smiling walkers on the towpath trail
2. Wanting to do more as soon as I was done!
3. My husband, who’s remodeling the bathroom- it is absolutely incredible what he knows, what he can do, and how much he can lift!
4. It’s fun “roughing it” while the bathroom is in limbo (we have just one) so we brush our teeth in the kitchen and go through periods of the day without water as things are worked on
5. Did I mention my husband? He’s been working night and day to get the bathroom done and never complains a bit
6. I also got to see my in-laws this weekend- FIL is helping with the bathroom (he & my husband are a great team) and MIL accompanied him a couple times- great to catch up
7. Being stronger than I thought I was
8. Understanding the value of planning- oh, planning and patience create such beautiful things!
9. Feeling good moving
10. “Methinks that the moment my legs began to move, my thoughts began to flow.” – Henry David Thoreau