1. My grandfather said he planted the potatoes on St Patrick’s Day. (Spring is just around the corner!)
2. We gather together in shades of green and eat corned beef, potatoes,carrots and cabbage(In some form) ours was brussel sprouts.
3. Fish fry tonight! We are being food critics and hitting a different fish fry every Friday night in Lent.
4. Time to take the plastic off the windows,I want to see the sky!
5. Saw a crocus and the stalks are up for daffodils and tulips.
6. The green of St Paddy’s Day starts just as the world begins to green.
7. Time to shift to Spring clothes. Goodbye heavy sweaters!
8. Remembering those who really get into the holiday. My mother had a green curl she would pin into her hair.
9. Playing Irish music on a kazoo. We laughed till we cried.
10. Much to do today! What a blessing to be busy! I will earn my evening rest.