1. The Queens of Spring formally welcomed Spring today.
2. Carol was a perfect hostess. She loves the dance of Spring. Her countdown starts months ahead offering hope to frozen spirits.
3. Thanks to Maribeth there were goodies and posies. Blessed be those who work behind the scenes!
4. We recalled the super moon from Saturday. It only comes around every 18 years. “Shine on Super Moon Way up in the sky”
5. Dottie had`a tooth pulled but still came.I love her enthusiasm.
6. Rose brought a cake but nibbled on fruit. She is always so encouraging.
7. Nice to meet Kim and Jean. Each are passionate about their own realms.
8. Scarves,laughter and songs as we danced around the Fairie tree.
9. Was the music from the house next door to encourage us or discourage us? It didn’t matter we were on a “Roll out the Carol!!
10. My hubby said he can see it now when the Queens of Spring are featured as an Akron tradition in Jewel Cardwell’s column.