1. My friend Kristie. We’ve known each other so long and even though we only get together a few times a year, it’s like we were never apart.
2. The opportunity to present a design plan for an organization that I have huge respect for. (Boy, I hope we get it!)
3. My new pink Snuggie that was a Christmas gift in March from some funny friends.
4. My new friend Jessica and her daughter who is my daughter’s age. Play dates!!!
5. My husband and the support he brings.
6. Silence to start my day and silence to end it.
7. My workout buddy. If it weren’t for her, there’s no way I’d drag my butt outta bed each morning.
8. The city of Akron and the women who live here. So much encouragement. Everywhere I turn.
9. Things that never change.
10. Things that always change.