1. I’m undaunted by lower temperatures for they are going to fewer and far between.
2. Four different colors of crocuses. White,lavender, purple and gold.
3. The buzzards have returned to Hinkley. They return every year around March 19.
4. I’m restless to change my decor. Cranberry walls!!
5. My wardrobe is getting more colorful.
6. Fond memories of the Queens of Spring dancing theDance of Spring.
7. Six baby chicks-peep,peep,peep… My daughter’s friend wants to raise chickens so six chicks huddle under a sunlamp.
8. Not so many potholes on the road or in my life.
9. The grass looks so green,the sky so blue.
10. Buds on the rhodendrons. Like a cocoon ,it holds a promise of Spring.