1. The birds sound different very early in the morning — today they seemed to tell me that Spring is really coming!
2. The Annual Dance of Spring will take place again with friends, beautiful cookies, tea, waving scarves, and silliness for sure! Hooray! (everyone’s invited – if you live in NE Ohio, let me know and I’ll tell you how to get to the festivities)
3. My daffodils and hyacinths are up and leafy already! Wow!
4. I am looking forward to buds on trees and bushes — they start out so teeny tiny, and then do magical evolving and thrilling things!
5. A leaf peeked out of my Amarylis bulb this morning! Yippee! I got a bulb for me and one for my Dad — it will be fun to see if his getting any action.
6. When Spring really comes, and all danger of snow is past, I get to build my fairy gardens again!
7. I wonder if fairies go South for the Winter, or have secret Winter abodes?
8. My daughter, Maribeth, got me fresh flowers to welcome me home from Philadelphia. Thank you, honey!
9. ”People from a planet without flowers would think we must be mad with joy the whole time to have such things about us.” – Iris Murdoch
10. Spring! Spring! Spring! Yahoo! Yippee! Hooray!