1. Woke up in the middle of the night to find lots and lots of snow blanketing everything!
2. It’s the kind of snow that clings to the branches and the air looks like a snow globe.
3. Sort of like someone upstairs is reminding me about the beauties of Winter as I am anxiously awaiting Spring!
4. It’s still 9 more days until Spring no matter what the weather does!
5. The bright red cardinal on the tree outside waiting to get to the feeder doesn’t know about the countdown to Spring! He sure is beautiful against a white snowy background on a dark branch.
6. Woke up at 3:15 a.m. last night with lots of ideas for the webinar I’m doing this Wed. on “Wellness Tools” — turned on the light so many times writing things down, I finally went downstairs so Tom could sleep.
7. When I am doing a presentation, I make little notes here and there and think about it a lot, and then as if from nowhere (we know where!), a floodgate opens and the whole thing just comes together. I never know when that is going to happen, but I’ve learned to trust that it will.
8. Wayne Dyer says that if you wake up at 3:15 a.m., that it’s a sort of golden time, and you better write down what you are thinking! I believe him!
9. In the middle of the night, I wrote down 1,009 words at 750 words.com and had a little gift waiting for myself this morning! Hooray!
10. One good thing — I get to wear my blue fur Cookie Monster coat again today. It is a showpiece for snowflakes! I never said that Winter doesn’t have it’s gifts. Spring is just my kindred spirit season of new beginnings, sprouts, buds, green, flowers, and hope.