1. Drove to Zanesville to do a Zentangle (see zentangle.com) Class — the clouds were beautiful and the music on the radio was great
2. Taught a Zentangle Class for the Zanesville Appalachia Arts Project at their gallery
3. Everyone was so friendly, and the gallery was great
4. A gentleman did his Zentangle on wood with a woodburning tool!
5. These artists were very creative with their interpretations of the instructions – Hooray!
6. It was so fun to be in such an artistic environment showing people how to do Zentangles
7. One woman hadn’t done artwork for a long time because her children were little — now she is ready to bust loose!
8. Another woman was delightful in her response to Zentangles and was going to leave early for another meeting, but decided to stay – she was the featured artist for the month, and oh my! what incredible talent
9. The coordinator of the event took lots of pictures, which she said she is going to email me — a really fun bonus!
10. David, the wood burning artist, gave me his finished piece of Zentangle patterns on oak — I am truly honored and blessed.