1. We are getting ready to change bedrooms but Yikes!the room is brimfull of accumulated hodge-podge.
2. First pull it all out. Get your tools ready and fill up the boxes.
3. Sort into keep,throw away and donate.
4. Those things you keep need to be put away neatly.
5. Get rid of the things to discard quickly so you won’t be tempted to rethink them.
6. Same with the donated items.(No cheating and saying if I love this because )
7. There will be treasures unearthed. (We found a string of pearls my daughter thought were gone.)
8. It will seem impossible but keep your eye on the prize.
9. Reward yourself as you progress.
10. The room will be empty and then you will have the fun of choosing wall colors.
Their is`wisdom here for tackling mind clutter and genral procrastination.