1. Even though it is cold you can see the world waking up.
2. Flowers,birds,buds, and people of all ages are awaiting the warm weather to burst forth.
3. Seeing three little girls dressed as Girl Scout cookies made my Pavlovian response plunk down $10.50 for succulent savories.
4. Reading some non-fiction is waking up my brain. I read one quickly yesterday will peruse it today.
5. The birds give a concert every morning to greet the day.
6. My April calendar is starting to fill in and my response to this is -bring it on.
7. Community expos are like trick or treat for grownups. It stirs the child in me.
8. Planning to go see some kid’s movies not for the culture but for the joy.
9. Time to bring out the Easter decorations. So many symbols of new life and new beginnings there.
10. Feeling energized and motivated.