(Image from last April’s gratitude list- I’m taking a drawing break this week and revisiting old illos. This is fun!)
1. I love anonymous donors!
2. The way doing good for anyone, anytime, fills a whole day with light and warmth
3. Collaboration (yep, this is a keyword for me right now!)
5. Taking time for a long phone chat
6. Carole King
7. Being genuinely excited for someone else
8. The opportunity to be on US Media yesterday
9. And the fact that my mother-in-law called in to listen. That meant a lot to me!
10. “Family… a group experience of love and support.” -Marianne Williamson